Wax food wraps are the sustainable alternative to cling film. They can be used for packing up food, for covering bowls and for wrapping food up when you are on-the-go. And now after a long search, we can at last add the VEGAN collection of food wraps to our zero waste store!
This EcoLifestyle vegan food wrap set contains three vegan wax cloths with a watermelon theme design:
1x Vegan Wrap small 20 x 20cm
1x Vegan Wrap medium 25 x 25cm
1x Vegan Wrap large 33 x 33cm
The wonderful EcoLifestyle vegan food wraps are handmade in the UK with sustainable, raw materials. These alternative food wraps consist of GOTS organic cotton , organic jojoba oil, organic tree resin, candelilla wax & soy wax. They can be reused over & over again which avoids unnecessary plastic waste in your kitchen.
HOW TO PRESERVE YOUR ORGANIC VEGAN FOOD WRAPS:
Hand-wash your vegan wax food wraps with cold water and alcohol-free soap, the plant based coating will become stiff, providing you a stable surface to clean. The wrap washes like a plate and can handle a light scrub with a gentle dishcloth or sponge.
HOW TO USE YOUR ORGANIC VEGAN FOOD WRAPS :
- Hold the wrap in your hands for a few moments. The warmth of your hands makes the cloth soft.
- Place the wax cloth on a bowl or around the object of your choice.
- Use the warmth of your hands to mould the wax cloth around the bowl or object.
- And done! It's as easy as that.
- After use, you can wipe or rinse the cloth with cold water (avoid any heavy duty soaps to ensure longevity of the wax) allow it to air dry. Reuse again and again.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ORGANIC VEGAN FOOD WRAPS:
- Do not expose your wax wraps to too much heat or cover hot food with it to avoid the wax melting.
- Do not clean with hot water.
- Do not pack raw meat or fish.
- The handling and care of the product determine its lifespan.
- Be careful and take care of your wax wrap after each use.
INGREDIENTS: Organic cotton, Organic jojoba oil, Organic tree resin, Organic candelilla wax, Organic soy wax.