Price shown includes 19% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
- For homemade vegan milk alternatives
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Reduce carton & plastic waste
Make your vegan plant drink yourself with the gaia nut milk bag!
Three in one: DIY filter bags, straining cloth or straining bags in your sustainable kitchen! In a few simple steps you can make your own vegan plant drink with the nut milk bag .
It also replaces a (rubbish) pile of beverage cartons. They still contain plastic caps and the recycling rate is often only around 36%. And is it still possible that the food in the beverage cartons will react with the packaging and that we may ingest chemicals.
The gaia nut milk bag is made of GOTS certified organic cotton that comes from a fair trade project in Kyrgyzstan. The bag is produced in cooperation with the Elbe workshops in Hamburg. This is how we promote work for people who need assistance.
- 1 x nut milk bag (round)
- Width 26.5cm, height 29cm
HOW TO USE YOUR NUT MILK BAG:
Using the example of the almond drink:
- Soak the almonds in water overnight.
- Rinse the soaked almonds with water.
- Mix the almonds with about 4 times the amount of water in a blender.
- If necessary, add a sweetness of your choice (e.g. 2-3 dates, 1 teaspoon agave syrup, etc.).
- Filter the almond-water mixture with the gaia nut milk bag.
- Enjoy your DIY almond drink in muesli, as a delicious drink or in coffee / tea.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NUT MILK BAG:
After using the nut milk bag, turn it inside out and rinse it with water. Reuse again & again!
The nut milk bag is machine washable and can be washed at a temperature of up to 40 ° C. But be careful! Use only organic laundry detergent with no perfumes or chemicals. Otherwise the next vegan and clean plant-based drink will not work.