Price shown includes 19% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
- 2er SET: M/L
- 100% plastic free
- Reusable & breathable
- Sustainable & organic raw material
- Packaged in grass paper
- Handmade with love in Hamburg
Beeswax wraps are the sustainable alternative to cling film. They can be used for packing up food, for covering bowls and for wrapping food up when you are on-the-go.
With the Gaia wrap 2er set you get two beeswax cloths in different sizes (M/L) so you can start packing food immediately without plastic!
The beautifully designed Gaia wraps are handmade in Hamburg with sustainable, raw materials. The Gaia wrap alternative to cling film consists of organic cotton , organic beeswax , organic jojoba oil and tree resin - nothing more. They can be reused over & over again which avoids unnecessary plastic waste in your kitchen.
All of the Gaia beeswax wrap collection are packaged in grass paper and can be easily recycled due to the high proportion of grass fiber and is biodegradable.
2ER M/L SET CONTENTS:
- 1 piece 20x20cm beeswax cloth
- 1 piece of 30x30cm beeswax cloth
HOW TO USE YOUR ORGANIC BEESWAX WRAP:
- Hold the wrap in your hands for a few moments. The warmth of your hands makes the cloth soft.
- Place the beeswax cloth on a bowl or around the object of your choice.
- Use the warmth of your hands to mould the wax cloth around the bowl or object.
- And done! It's as easy as that.
- After use, you can wipe or rinse the cloth with cold water (avoid any heavy duty soaps to ensure longevity of the wax) allow it to air dry. Reuse again and again.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ORGANIC BEESWAX WRAP:
- Do not expose your beeswax to too much heat or cover hot food with it. Otherwise the beeswax will melt.
- If there are cracks in the cloth, place the gaia wrap on wax-proof paper in the oven at approx. 80 ° C for a few minutes. Then let it cool down.
- Do not clean with hot water.
- Do not pack raw meat or fish.
- The handling and care of the product determine its lifespan.
- Be careful and take care of your beeswax after each use.
- The beeswax can make your hands a bit sticky after use, which is generally not a problem.
INGREDIENTS: Organic cotton, Organic beeswax, Organic jojoba oil, Tree sap